Sunday 29 April 2018

CD Sunday 'Anything Goes'

 
Good Morning. I hope life is being kind to you and having a relaxing weekend. It was a our Birthday Sketch challenge last time. Thank you to all who entered. The results will be up on the main challenge blog next Sunday. Fingers crossed you were a winner!!
 
This time it was my turn to choose the theme and I went for an old favourite 'Anything Goes'. Here is my inspiration for you.

                                              I used a  CD from Debbie Moore 'Victorian Weddings'

I started with white card stock and cut out two frames....for front and back. Then adhered them at the top to create a tent style fold. I added the image to the centre and the sentiment strip from the CD. Finally a row of gems were added to the top and bottom of the card.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us. For more lovely creations please pop over to the main challenge blog (link in sidebar) 

Don't forget there's always a yummy prize on offer. This is a CD challenge so something from a CD, however small, must be used and please tell us which CD it is from.

Have fun!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wynn, love the image but it's the frame you cut that adds the touch of elegance for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and stunning card, love your image and design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Wynn and I love the die you have used. Can you remember where it came from please?
    Hugs
    carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Wynn and a beautiful frame. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful, a card the happy couple will cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Carol. I borrowed the frame die from one of my crafter....might have been Spellbinders. When I get back I’ll ask her. Wxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Wynne. If you've ever heard of Becca Feeken you'll know that she always makes cards by joining to die cuts together to make the base card. I love your version.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No I didn’t know about Becca Feeken’s cards. Interesting. I’ll try to find her blog xxx

    ReplyDelete