Sunday 17 December 2017

Christmas Flowers/Foliage

Good Morning . Well I don't know about you but I can't believe it'll Christmas very, very soon!! Where does the time go!! We've a new challenge for you at CD Sunday. It will the final one of the year so I hope we get lots of entries. This time it's been chosen by Meg....'Christmas Flowers/Foliage'. We had some yummy entries last time for ' Christmas presents' and Pamela will have a fun time choosing her Top Three!! The Top Three is up on the blog now for Jane's challenge.....'Christmas Things with Wings'. Don't forget to pop over to see if you're a winner. There's always a lovely prize on offer donated by the Design Team.

Here is my inspiration for you this time.




As always a CD has been used in the making. This time it's Victorian Christmas Cards CD 1 by Joanne Sheen. There are some wonderful images on this CD and it's a go to must for Christmas cards if you're wanting something more traditional.

I hope you'll be tempted to join us and for those who don't have a blog you can always enter via our facebook page. Don't forget the main rule, to be in with a chance of winning a great prize, is that you must use something from a CD and tell us which one you've used. We love to see other entries too but these won't be considered for a prize. Also it doesn't have to be a card it could be an ATC, gift box, altered item etc. etc. As long as you us a CD and follow the theme.

Finally I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful, healthy 2018.

Catch up with you soon. Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

  1. love the traditional image and the tartan backing paper, these are the kind of cards I like to receive, my bp is from Ooh-La-La Sean Jenkins I did change it from the gold on the CD in my graphics programme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg. I have that CD but didn't recognise the dp. Clever to change the colour to match Wx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love your tartan backing gives the card a Scottish feel

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Wynn, a beautiful image and lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very dramatic and traditional card Wynn. I love it.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card - that's my go-to CD for lovely traditional Christmas images too
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the image you have chosen and the tartan backing paper goes perfectly. A really lovely card.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete