Saturday 21 October 2017

'Just Designer papers.......No images'

Good morning crafters. Our challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies is to 'Use Designer papers only.......No image' Do you think you can do it? Yeh of course you can!! We had some lovely Pink entries last time for Pinkoctober. This is always a fave of mine as I love pink.....very girly!! The Top Three will be up on the challenge blog next weekend. So fingers crossed it may be you!!

Here is my inspiration for you this time.



Well I went bright didn't I ? So out of my comfort zone with brights!! But I had some yummy designer paper from Hunky Dory which I couldn't resist using. The card style is a swing card. Always tricky to do and I won't begin to try to explain technique as there are lots of videos on Youtube showing you how much better than I could ever do. The chevron strip is also a card strip from the Hunky Dory pack. I don't know about you but when I get my packs from them I use every scrap that's in there e.g. edgings, frames, etc. It all gets used.....such good value for crafters and the quality is second to none! I die cut Happy Birthday and the frame from the pack also. Finally I finished it off with some sparkly gems.

I hope I've inspired you to join us. For more inspiration pop over to see the creations from the design team.....you won't be disappointed. (Link to challenge blog in sidebar) Don't forget this is a fun challenge and it's cards only.

I hope you have lots planned for the weekend. The weather here is amazing for October....warm sunny days. The olive picking is in full flow this month and sitting under the olive trees in the shade is heavenly!

Take care and I look forward to visiting you soon.

1 comment: