Monday 15 August 2016

#211 'Add three embellishments'

Time for our next challenge at Ooh La La. Doesn't time fly!! This challenge is a very easy one 'Add Three Embellishments' and was chosen by Allison. The 'Ribbons and Bows challenge last time proved to be very popular so thank you for all your yummy creations. Pop over to Ooh La La to see if you're a winner (Link in sidebar)

Here is my inspiration for you this time.


Yes it's another Christmas card. I am really being good this year with my Christmas makes!! I started with some mottled card stock that I felt looked 'snowy' and used this as the background for my image. The image and all the embellishments are from Ooh La La's 'Shawn Jenkins Collection' which can be found in the web shop at  ooh-la-la-creations My Three Embellishmenst are the buttons, ribbon strip and bauble but I could also have just used the three buttons at the top......the choice is yours

I think you'll agree this is a great challenge and you get to play with all your yummy embellishments. Just what crafters love doing!! I look forward to visiting you soon. Have a crafty week and lots of fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like your image, a real charming Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was feeling smug today making cards, but realise I need to be doing some for Christmas! Love this CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty Christmas card Wynn, such a lovely colour combination. Well done for being so organised - I think I'm going to be in my normal mad rush in December again!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete