Sunday 3 July 2016

#59 'Go Native' with Unstampabelles

Another month has whizzed by. Where do the days go? It's time for another challenge at Unstampabelles. Last month Susan asked for Pocket Letters or wallets. We had some yummy entries. Look out for the winner announced on the 11th.

This time Susan wants us to go native! So we are looking for anything that relates to your country. The twist is 'It's Hip to be Square' So we are looking for a square card.

This is my inspiration for you.


I've gone with the colours of my native country....the United Kingdom!!! Yeh!! I started with a white square card and added a red mat . Then I looked through some old paper pads and found some striped ones in red, white and blue ....perfect. I created some banners with them and placed them as though they were hanging from the top. I had bought some pegs from Jumbos recently ( this is a shop a bit like Poundland but a wee bit pricier but packed to the gunnels with trash!) I loved that they had wooden stars and buttons already on them. I attached them with hi tac red ds tape. I then mounted a peel off sentiment, 'Have a Great Day'. on white and dark blue card stock. And Voila!!

I hope you enjoy creating your card. I know I did. It doesn't have to be a card though . It can be anything as long as you don't use stamps and that includes digis!! We are UNSTAMPabelles!!

Ooooppps nearly forgot! As usual there is a yummy prize donated by Susan.

 
A lovely embossing folder and packet of sequins. A great prize I'm sure you'll agree.

                   I look forward to catching up with you on your blogs. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. A striking card Wynn, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete