Saturday 30 April 2016

Vintage Shabby Chic card with the Dragonflies

Good Morning. Sorry I'm a wee bit late.....don't know what day it is here half the time....struggling a bit with my health so apologies for my tardiness.

Over at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hilde asked us to create something Vintage or Shabby Chic and we have a DT call for those of you who want to join our very friendly team.

 Here is my inspiration for you.


 I used a Debbie Moore Cd Shabby Chic for my card. I mounted the background paper on to white card stock. The topper and greeting are from the CD too. I printed off extra butterflies and decoupaged one on the topper and added another to the rose on the greeting. The rose came from Joanne Sheen crafts online. The vintage craem lace was in my stash so I added it as a border just to finish it off!! I hope you like it and have been inspired.

Please pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies...link in sidebar....and see what the rest of my teamies have been up to.
Have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Evening Wynn what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete