Sunday 3 April 2016

'Get Well' with CD Sunday.

Good Morning everyone. It's time for another challenge at CD Sunday. We had lots of yummy entries for our last challenge 'Creatures Great and Small'. I think you liked that one. No Sue's turn to choose and she would like you to make a 'Get Well' card. These are always handy to have in your card box.

This is my inspiration for you.




This is a new fold for me. It's called a 'Joy Card' I have no idea why!! As you can see it's two cards in one. A large one with a smaller one inserted in the opposite direction..

The images and designer paper are from Ooh La La ' Carnival of Colour' and the sentiment is from 'A Walk in the Countryside' by Cupcake Crafting.

Sorry for the short post this time but I am not too well at the moment. If you pop over to CD Sunday you will see some exciting news from Carol. Definitely more exciting than mine!!

Take care and I look forward to visiting you soon.

7 comments:

  1. A great card Wynn and I love the style of it, one to remember and try out, sorry your not feeling your best, hope your on the mend soon.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynn this is so pretty and the colours are gorgeous. I was so funny when I got to comment on your blog as I had just finished a card this shape. All I can say is great minds think alike.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes great minds. Any idea why they are called Joy cards? xx

      Delete
  3. I love your shaped cards Wynn. You seem to know so many. Perhaps you ought to write a book. Hope you are feeling better soon. Many hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great shape to this card Wynn, you always come up with something different. I hope you feel better soon.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not seen this shape before I do like the way they go at different angles, lovely card and beautiful image
    Hope you are soon feeling better
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete