Saturday 16 April 2016

Crafting with Dragonflies

Thank you for all your lovely Baby card entries at Crafting with Dragonflies last time. We have a new challenge for you over the next two weeks.

Hilde would like you to create a Masculine card for all those Men in your life either big or small. This is my creation to inspire you.



I was asked to make this for a customer who's Uncle was a business man who travelled a lot. I found this image in my stash.....not sure where it was from but if you know let me know and I'll give credit.

I mounted it on plain A4 brown card stock leaving a small border around the image. I added the greeting and the plain border strip underneath onto the computer screen. These were also with the image, so they matched. I then found some aqua blue/green peel off letters to create the word 'UNCLE'.

So that is my inspiration for you. Male cards are always difficult for me.....don't know why they just seem to stunt my imagination some how. Fortunately, this time, the layout was already done for me so easy peasy!!

I hope you enjoy this challenge and do pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies to be inspired by the rest of the teams' lovely creations.

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment: