Sunday 6 March 2016

CD Sunday Photo Colour Challenge

 
Good Sunday Morning to you. I'm scheduling this post as I'm away again!!! Just for the weekend and of course it coincides with Mothers Day. So an extra treat for me!!
 
Happy Mothers Day to you if you're in the UK. I know it's different in other parts of the world but for us Brits here in Cyprus we celebrate it at the same time as the UK. So it's today!!!
 
Now on with the challenge details at CD Sunday and it's my turn to choose a theme. I have gone for a photo inspiration for you this time. I thought the colours of those chicks were scrumptious and I couldn't resist it. You can choose to use either, the colours or the image or both, in your creation. So lots of scope I think. 
 

 
This is my inspiration for you. I chose the colours and an Easter theme.
 
 
I started off with a square white card blank. Then covered it with designer paper from an Ooh La La CD 'Dreams of Tranquilty'. The image was in my stash, bought from CUP downloads. I printed it twice and decoupaged the eggs in the basket. I made a double bow using two colours of narrow ribbon that matched the colours of the eggs and placed it on the handle next to the tag sentiment.
 
I hope I've inspired you. For some other ideas pop over to CD Sunday (link in the sidebar) and see what the rest of the design team have created.  You won't be disappointed.
 
Now don't forget our rules. To use something from a CD, however small, and to give credit to the CD. Also follow the theme and the usual challenge rules which you can find at CD Sunday.
 
There's a wee crafty gift for my winner plus the honour of being in our Top Three.
 
I hope you're all having a fab day and those of you who are Mums, I hope you are being thoroughly spoilt!!!
 
I look forward to seeing your interpretation of the photo I have chosen to tantalise your creative buds!!
 
Have Fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Wynn, the colours are so vibrant, that reminds me I must get some eggs for the Grandchildren xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Wynn what a beautiful card and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great challenge Wynn. Lovely photo for us to work from and I really enjoyed this one. Love your pretty Easter card too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete