Sunday 31 January 2016

It's a new year at Unstampables!!

I can't believe that a month has passed by of 2016 and we are into February already!! It's time to begin the challenges at Unstampabelles after having a lovely break.

What could be more appropriate for the New Year than looking forward and also reflecting on times past. This is your challenge ' Looking Forward. Looking Backward' The twist is to add a window or a mirror.

Susan has once again been very generous with the prize on offer. This time it's two very useful dies.


                                                                  Aren't they great!!!


This is my inspiration for you.


I chose a 'Wedding'. A young couple looking forward to their new life together.

The card is square and I have added DP and an image from my stash. The bouquet is decoupaged. I also added pink pearls to the corners. Finally a greeting from my stash added at the bottom, 'To the Bride and Groom'.

You can see a church window behind the couple, so this is my added twist.

I hope you enjoy this challenge. There is lots of inspiration for you on the challenge blog (link in sidebar) So why not grab a cuppa and pop over to be inspired.

I look forward to seeing your creations and don't forget the rule NOT to use stamp or digis. This is UNstampabelles after all!! There's a yummy prize on offer too!!!

Have a crafty week and enjoy!!

1 comment: