Sunday 27 December 2015

'Ring in the New Year'

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are now counting down to the New Year. Last at CD Sunday Sue challenged you to make a last minute Christmas with the theme a Cool Yule. We had some great entries and I think you enjoyed that challenge. Now to this times challenge chosen by the lovely Carol. It's very appropriate for this time of the year 'Ring in New Year'. A great idea for that person we missed off the list for Christmas. I know I have forgotten at least one person this year.....smacked hands!!

This is my inspiration for you.

I started with white card stock and found some lovely paper on an Ooh La La CD Christmas Presence. I used this as the background and left a white border around the edge. I then trawled through my stock of images in My Pictures and found this one.....perfect...and it came with a New Year greeting!! .It a came with extra balloons so I was able to add two extra ones to the original image.

The design team and guest designers have created some fun cards to get your mojo working again after your Christmas break. So pop over to CD Sunday (link in sidebar) and enjoy!!

Have fun and I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2016!!

5 comments:

  1. Great card Wynn, I hope you will be having some bubbly to bring in the new year, all the very best xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Wynn and I love those balloons - and thanks for the flattering description - made me blush.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost hear the sound of popping corks and I love the balloons.
    Happy New Year!
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect New Year image and the extra balloons give it even more sparkle
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family, great card i love the backing papers and a lovely image
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete