Saturday 7 November 2015

'Let it Snow' with the Dragonflies

 
Oooppppssss I'm a wee bit late with this one. PC probs grrrr. I won't bore you with the details.
 
It's my turn to choose the challenge theme at Crafting with Dragonflies. As I love snow, and we don't get any here except in the Troodos mountains for a short while, that is reason I've gone with it and it looks lovely on Christmas cards too. Last time Hilde asks you to think about Breast Cancer sufferers and survivors. We had some awesome pink entries and Hilde will be announcing her winner soon.
 
This is my 'snowy' card for you.

 

Isn't this image adorable of Mummy Polar Bear and her cubs. I went to town with the stickle on this image. Well it is a Christmas card and you have to have a bit of bling!! I mounted it on some curled corner DP from a CD by Ooh La La and placed a peel off snowflake 'in' the curl. I added a large white pointsettia,  as I didn't  have any large snowflakes, and some smaller snowflakes to finish. The greeting Winter Wishes was on the topper so I didn't need to add another sentiment.

I hope you find time to visit the Dragonflies and see what the team have created (link in sidebar) I'll be visiting you to give you some love and I'll be looking for some lovely snowy cards brrrr!!

Have fun!!!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, love the little scene
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Looks like a great CD too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautiful image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comment on my card and the embossing folder is Dry Stone Wall from the Textures Range from Crafters Companion
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info Carol......another item on the Wish List lol x

      Delete