Monday 23 November 2015

' Let it Snow' at Ooh La La

Good morning crafters and especially my lovely followers. I have tried to catch up with you but life has some how taken over recently. I've been a tad busy.....it must be Christmas!!
 
Last time Avril asked you to add pearls and lace to your card. We had some very pretty, girly entries. Pop over to OLL to see if you were a winner!!
 
Deborah has chosen the theme for you this time at Ooh La La and she wants to see lots of snow on your card!!
 
I chose an image from an OLL CD 'Festive Funnies'. I thought this would be ideal for a golfing buddy who plays golf whatever the weather. Mad I know but that's golfers for you!!
 

 
 
I used white quarter fold card stock....landscape orientation. The image was already triple mounted so I just had to print it off. The background paper is also from the CD as is the greeting tag. Such great value for money with these CDs.
 
I hope you find time to visit us at Ooh La La ( link in the sidebar) and enter this festive challenge. I expect many of you, like me, are knee deep in Christmas cards so this won't be difficult for you.
 
Have a great week and I look forward to visiting you soon.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Another cute card Wynn, love your fun image choice and super card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your delightful card with such a cute image!!! (Snow won't stop golfers - just give them a brightly colored golf ball and they are ready to go!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute and beautiful christmas card
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Wynn, such a fun image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete