Sunday 6 September 2015

'Gorgeous Gowns'

Good Sunday Morning fellow crafty bloggers. I'm scheduling this post as I've got family visitors staying with us. They are here for a wedding so something lovely to look forward to.

This time over at CD Sunday Carol has chosen 'Gorgeous Gowns' as the theme. That may make you think of Wedding Gowns but there are plenty of CDs out there with gorgeous gowns on them. So I'm looking for to seeing lots of entries for this one. We also have two guest designers Meg and Pauline. A big welcome to them .....glad to have you both aboard.  So even more inspiration for you over at CD Sunday  this fortnight (link in sidebar)


I made my card earlier this month for my DIL. I thought the image was so pretty that I couldn't resist it.


The image is from a Debbi Moore CD 'Party Divas Milestone Birthdays'. The main card is from my stash in a pretty crushed strawberry which matched the gloves and bag in the image. It was quick and easy to make . I just printed off the image placed it on the card stock and Voila. I felt it need nothing adding to it as the sentiment was already printed on there too. So a very quick make for those times you need a card in a hurry....like I did for this one....smacked hands cos I nearly forgot her birthday!!

I hope you feel inspired to join us at CD Sunday and don't forget you need to use something from a CD no matter how small. Don't forget to tell us which CD it came from.

Have fun!!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful design and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right Wynn it needs nothing else, perfect and i like the sentiment too.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Wynn. I hope you are enjoying the wedding festivities with your family guests.
    We have some sun here at last but still not really warm.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gown and I love the colours. Hope you enjoyed time with your visitors. I'm busy catching up today as we had visitors this weekend too. We had a great time but I'm feeling I need to catch up on sleep now!
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Wynn, such an elegant image.
    Thank you for inviting me to join you at CD Sunday as guest designer for the next three months, it is a great honour.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete