Sunday 16 August 2015

Midway at Unstampabelles

Can you believe this month is halfway over....it'll soon be Christmas.....now there's a thought!! How many of you have started on your Christmas cards yet. I've done one or two but never start in earnest til September and then always rushing at the last minute!

It's time for our midway inspiration at Unstampabelles. This month Susan has challenged us to use white and a hint of one other colour. The prize is fabulous pack of lace ribbons donated by Susan.


Some yummy goodies there for you. My inspiration for you is this sympathy I made using two new embossing folders that my crafting colleague brought to the group for us to try. Not sure who its made by.

It's a gatefold card as you can see. Each side is embossed with a different folder. The black flowers were a RAK which I think may be from Susan..not sure....but they arae lovely. Thank you whoever sent them to me. I added a diecut flourish to them and also popped one in the corner. On the opposite side I used two diecut ovals, one black and one white, and layered them. Finally adding silver peel offs 'Just to say'. I printed of a verse from the CD Cardmaking Factory and added a black flourish above the verse to link it with the front.

I hope you find a moment to pop over to Unstampabelles (link in sidebar). You won't be disappointed with the inspiration from my other Belles. Please visit them and give them some love. If you're tempted to join in the challenge don't forget to follow the theme and don't add any stamped image or greeting....remember it is Unstampabelles.

Have a good week whatever you get up to.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wynn!! Black and white is such a classic combination!! Love it!! The flowers and flourish are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dainty look of this - and good texture too!

    ReplyDelete