Monday 20 July 2015

#185 ''Christmas in July"

Good morning crafters. I have just returned from my wonderful holiday in France. We were in the region of Bordeaux where wine is made but being TT I wasn't able to partake!!! The countryside is wonderful and my overriding memory is of fields and fields of sunflowers ( I'll put piccies on a separate post) . As far as the eye could see there were sunflowers and the fields of vines were so neat.....unlike here in Cyprus.

On to this fortnights challenge now at Ooh La La. It's 'Christmas in July' but I must say the weather here is very hot so not a bit like Christmas!! The image I have chosen is from OLL's  'Festive Funnies' which you can purchase from ooh-la-la-creations.



As you can see the card was simply made with a A4 card folded to create a 'tent' card. The background paper is from the same CD. I added some peel off stars down each side to finish. The greeting is also on there so need to add one. An easy peasy make thanks to this very useful Christmas CD.

Don't forget to check out Ooh La La challenges (link in sidebar) to see if you were a winner for Deb's challenge 'All that Glitters' . We had some fabulous entries so thank you for those.....think you all like your bling!! I'm sure we'll have lots of entries this time too as we all need to make an early start on those Christmas cards don't we. So what are you waiting for pop over to OLL challenges and check out what the rest of the design team have created to inspire you.

Have a great week and keep cool!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it Wynn! And I'd also love to see a photo of the sunflowers as I bet that was breathtaking! Glad you had a good holiday, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun image you have chosen here Wynn, I love the images on the festive funnies CD Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee, Santa looks very relaxed! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete