Sunday 8 February 2015

"Floral Frenzy'' with Wynn

Good morning from a sunny but still cold Cyprus. It's time for another challenge at CD Sunday. Where does the time go? Last fortnight saw Christine challenging you to make tags but sadly not many of you took up the challenge. This time it's my choice and I hope my 'Floral Frenzy' challenge gets your mojo working!!

At CD Sunday we ask you to use something from a CD when making your creation. It can be for the whole card or just a snippet, which as you will see from my card that I have only used a CD for the greeting.


The rest of the card is a kit from CUP and is a shadow box easel card with lots of decoupaged flowers.....a real floral frenzy!! The greeting 'Happy Birthday' is from Ooh La La Carnival of Colour. This is a lovely CD with lots of fab images and greetings. This card looks like a tricky make but the instructions are easy to follow. It looks bulky but does fold flat for posting .....so no problem there.

I hope you find time to pop over to CD Sunday and see the beautiful floral creations the rest of the team have made (link in sidebar)

Now who doesn't like flowers....off you go and start creating!!! Don't forget to use a CD in the making and tell us which one you've used.....cos we're nosey!!

Have a good crafty week x

9 comments:

  1. A beautifully shaped card Wynn and gorgeous flowers too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Wynn, so pretty and a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty Wynn, I love the shape and the colours are beautiful.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have designed a gorgeous card Wynn, I love the shape of the card and your colours are beautiful.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty and I love the shape. Good idea that it folds flat for posting too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wynn this is absolutely stunning I love the colours and the design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx

    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really should scroll down more often! What a gorgeous card Wynn, appologies for not noticing it before! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning. Just adore the pretty spring colouring and depth and dimension.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete