Sunday 30 November 2014

Summer Fun!!!

Where has this year gone it's December already. Christmas is just around the corner and time to really start getting organised. Susan at Unstampabelles has asked us to think about 'Summer Fun' with a twist of making a Southern Hemisphere Christmas card. Here in Cyprus we do get sunshine normally on Christmas day and often we spend it at the beach like our Southern Hemisphere friends. This year we got a crazy notion in our heads and decided to go looking for the snow. So we are off to Vienna. Those who know me know I don't do cold so I hope we don't regret it!!

The sponsor this month is.......



And this is the fab prize.........


Now for my Southern Hemisphere Christmas card.


I used half an A4 sheet of blue card and folded it diagonally. Then I folded it in half making sure that the 'pocket' was on the outside. I mounted the image of Santa, about to have a relaxing day surfing, and then placed it inside the pocket. I added gold peel off snowflakes and a cute Santa and his sleigh. I think this Santa is going to have a fun day surfing!!!

I hope you have fun too creating your Summer Fun cards and why not try the 'twist' too with a Southern Hemisphere Christmas card. Don't forget to pop over to Unstampabelles and see what the rest of the team have created to inspire you......you won't be disappointed.

 HAVE FUN!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your 'folded' cards Wynn. Always such interesting shapes.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Christmas design. Perfect for a hot summers Christmas day here in Johannesburg.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete