Tuesday 10 December 2013

Pin photo inspiration

I'm scheduling this post so fingers crossed it works.
Over at (pin)spirational there's a fab photo to inspire you.


Sponsors are

                                                                  prize is $15 voucher


prize is 7 digis

The sponsors kindly let us choose an image to play with. Thank you so much.
 I chose an image from Scribble and Scrap.......Vintage Steampunk Corset.


I went for a DL card this time for a change. I covered half of the card with button background paper from my stash, I coloured the corset digi with skin tone Spectrum Noir Markers FS2 and FS3. I found some vintage lace in my ribbon drawer and added to the top edge. I made the flower on the front from the same lace. I took a small piece and used running stiches along one edge and gathered it up then adhered it with hi tac red tape. This tape is wonderful and hasn't let me down yet when adding ribbon or beads.


The toppers and sentiment are from Debbie Moore Shabby Chic Haberdashery CD. I also added a bit of colour to the sewing machine. tape measure and scissors using the same marker pens. I edged them with the same marker pens too so it all co-ordinated.

This was really fun to make. You must hop over to (pin)spirational and see what the rest of my teamies have created. You won't be disappointed.
 
Challenges entered:
yumifumihandmadecrafts......photo inspiration (see challenge blog)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment