Tuesday 26 November 2013

Thanksgiving

Well we're into the middle of November already......where has this year gone!!! It'll soon be Christmas but first of all there's a Thanksgiving celebration in the USA. Our inspirational photo this week is........


 
Isn't it colourful!!
 
The sponsors this week are
 
 
prize 5 digis
 
and
 
 
 
prize 5 digis
 
I used the Harvest Basket digi from Eureka Stamps for my card.
 
 
The main card is pale green hammered card stock. I then added a layer of blue and a layer of white card stock. I coloured the image using a variety of pencils and copic markers. I added pale green and white ribbon around the border and gold corner peel off leaves. Finally adding the peel off greeting 'Thank You'.
Don't forget to check out our sponsors and visit http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ to see what the rest of the team have created.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment