Tuesday 20 August 2013

Beach Surf and Sun

Whewwwww!!! It's hot hot hot....we're having a heatwave here and sleeping at night is difficult. Even with the air con and fans it's still hot. Not complaining mind you cos I hate the Winters, so hot is OK by me.

This weeks challenge at  pinspirationalchallenges is 'Beach Surf Sun'


The sponsors are Freshly Brewed and Platypus Creek. Try and find time to visit these sites as they have some great digis.



.fresh brewed designs
prize 3 digis
 


prize info later
 
For my DT card I chose 2 images from FBD 'Peace be still' and 'Bikini Kim'
 


 
I coloured it with pergamano pencils and mounted it on yellow card stock to match the sand and the sun. The main card is hammered torquoise..... a great sea colour. The sentiment is a peel off 'It's Your Day'. I found the perfect surfing topper in my stash to which I added an orange ribbon bow. I added orange and gold ribbon down the side to match the sunset.
 
Relaxing and having a 'sundowner' after a day surfing!! This looks like a scene from the beach here at Coral Bay.......not so peaceful tho in August!!
 
Please pop over to see what the rest of the teamies have created to inspire you at pinspirationalchallenges
 
Have a good week and keep safe x.
 
 

1 comment: