Sunday 23 June 2013

'S' is for ...........

...........this is Beryl's challenge for us at CD Sunday.

So sorry for the lateness of posting but internet has only just come back on again. The joys of living in Paradise peeps!!

I started making my card thinking 'S' for shed but this card as you'll see has ended up being 'S' for shed, spots, stripes and string. It's a pop up card that I did at my craft group. I love pop ups but rarely get around to making them. The CD I used on the front of the card was my prize on CD Sunday 'Forest Friends' by Sharon Duncan.



The ceramic flower pot was from my stash. The sentiment is courtesy of me 'It's your day.....time to potter....'



 
The sentiment inside is from Debbie Moores' Shabby Chic collection.
The shed is a basic pop up and I used wood and stone BP from my stash. The sky was stamped with blue china disress ink on white paper...........just swirled it around and voila sky!!! The wheel barrow and tree where from my stash. The inside of the shed has also been decorated with gardening stuff but you can't see it from this angle sorry.
 
Don't forget to pop over to
CD Sunday to see the great selection that the teamies have come up with to inspire you. I'm sure you'll agree this is a great challenge by Beryl. I hope you have as much fun as I did.

2 comments:

  1. The inside is really pretty. I think you make gorgeous cards. They look better than store-bought.

    ReplyDelete