Sunday 21 April 2013

Football Crazy!!

I thought I'd share a card I made for my 'Football Crazy' son.......bit like his Mum lol.

The design is from CUP but sorry can't remember who designed it!!

I folded an A4 card so that it was an off- center gate fold. Then wrapped the background paper around it. Decoupaged the topppers and glitz it up a bit. Don't usually add glitter to male cards but thought the 'whistle' at least could take it.
There's a crazy football related sentiment around the whistle....which I'm sure will be best understood by soccer fans lol.' Kick it if it doesn't move.Kick it till it does' 
 
Two Greetings were added to dark blue glittered card and silver peel offs completed it.
 
Challenge: Aud Sentiments Challenge ....a card for a man with sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT-Gitte.

    ReplyDelete