Monday 18 March 2013

Hunkydory Lady

It's been a funny weekend here in Cyprus.

Saturday was Carnival Day or otherwise known as Mardi Gras in some countrys. Always a happy festive time but not this year. Oh they had the parade and the children looked fab dressed in their costumes. Lots of noise too.....well from the children. The adults were very subdued due to the announcement by the Preseident to take some of their hard earned cash away from them to shore up the Cyprus economy. Not a happy time for lots of hard working Cypriot families.

Today is Monday, a Bank Holiday. It's known as Green Monday and is a day when families get together to have picnics and fly their kites. The only time in year that you see children flying kites....strange.

Well for me Monday doesn't mean 'kite flying'. It means crafting with my group. Today I decided to show them how I made the 'booklet' card. See earlier post 'Spring'. The images I used were from Hunkydory's Glamour Girl Collection ......Polka Princess. I won't bore you with 'how to make it' as measurements etc are all in the earlier post.
 

                                                                               front
 
inside booklet
 
I hope you enjoy my blog/ramblings etc. I'm still not sure how to get the followers link working. So if anyone out there can help that would be fantastic....thank you.
 
I'm entering this in: Challenge4everybody Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays Anything Goes plus sentiment
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment